India is a diverse country. From geographical reasons to languages spoken by Indian citizens, India has a variety of everything. You will find nothing monotonous here. Each state has its language, culture, and tradition. The vastness of India is immeasurable. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, from Kutch to Manipur, there are so many things that remain unexplored. Even a year would be less if it came to exploring India. Every city has its own story and historical significance. The richness of Indian flora and fauna is boundless. The scenic beauty of different corners of India is mesmerizing.
Talking about India’s geographical diversity, India’s a whole package! It has magnificent mountains on one side, endless seas on the other. On one side, the mighty desert starts, and on the other side, the beautiful mangroves start. The islands add charm to the list. It has everything. So, you just cannot visit a state and say you have seen everything! There are so many things yet to be seen and explored. There are so many beautiful and historical monuments yet to be visited. But we don’t want to do that. So if you are visiting the northern jewel of India, Kashmir, then follow this guide the get a full taste of the city! We have covered everything so that you won’t miss anything on your tour to Kashmir.
- Private sightseeing tours – When talking about Kashmir, it is vast. So you won’t be able to cover everything up in one go. So, instead, you could go on a private sightseeing tour. This gives you the time to take up every single beautiful detail of that area. If you go on private sightseeing tours, you get to enjoy yourself with your family and friends and have quality time. That is what vacations are for! These tours are affordable and good if you are going on vacation with a family. Some private sightseeing tours are Kashmir Tulip Festival, Kashmir Tour (Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Dal lake), and so many more. These tours in your Jammu & Kashmir tour will help you travel around the most mystical and beautiful places in the heaven of India.
- Historical tours – As previously mentioned, India is historically diversified too. Each state has its history and wondrous story. So if you want to know the story of Kashmir, then the historical tour is perfect for you. There are so many monuments, forts, and historical sites which tell the story of their formation. You can visit the Hari Parbat Fort in Srinagar, Pari Mahal in Jammu, Leh Palace in Ladakh, Martand Sun Temple in Jammu, Akhnoor Fort in Jammu, and so many others. They are historically rich, and also the mesmerizing view of mighty mountains makes it given more gorgeous. If you are on Jammu & Kashmir tour, don’t forget to visit these sites!
- Nature parks – If you are on Jammu & Kashmir tour, you’ll get lots of majestic and breath-taking views of nature, but what about flora and fauna living there? Nature lives in divine and pristine form there. The state is filled with beautiful meadows and gorgeous valleys. The river made its way by cutting through the mighty snow-capped mountains. The tall, lush green forest, meadows of fir and pine trees, the valley filled with blooming vibrant flowers. They are definitely worth your time. Some valleys that you can visit are Aru Valley, Sonamarg, Gulmarg, Betaab Valley. Some nature places that you visit are Dal Lake, Badmawari Garden, Sheshnag Lake, Alpaatar Lake, and so many more places. You can also visit glaciers sites like Thajiswas Glacier and many more. There are national parks too, like Dachigam National Park.
- Cultural tours – If you are a fan of the cultural diversity of India, then you should visit the cultural sites that define Kashmir and enhance its beauty. The bazaars in downtown Srinagar (old Srinagar) have the best cultural stories there. You’ll find out more about the dried species that are sold in the bazaars of downtown Srinagar like Maharaj Gunj Bazaar. You’ll also get to witness some traditional industries like furniture making, paper mash artists, and so many extraordinary things. You’ll also find special Kashmiri clothes in the market, making the culture and traditions different. The woollen clothes are a must-buy! You can also visit Budshah Tomb and forts like Hari Parbat Fort and Pari Mahal. If you are on Jammu & Kashmir tour and didn’t walk through the streets, you didn’t see anything.
- Scared & Religious sites – India has so many diversified religions that add shine to its glory. Jammu and Kashmir are very holy and religious places. These religions not only tell us stories about the past, but their magnificent design is amazing. You can visit the Vaishno Devi Shrine in Katra, Jammu, Jama Masjid in Srinagar, Amarnath Caves, Khir Bhawani Temple, Hazratbal, Martland Sun Temple, Hundar Monastery, and the list goes on. Not only the sites are amazing, but the stories behind the shrines and stories related to them are also fascinating. If you are on Jammu & Kashmir tour and want to know more about its formation and religious stories related to places, then you must visit these places!